Drew Brrymore arriving at LAX


Ah, Drew. There aren't many stars that I really want to photograph, but Drew Barrymore has alway been one of my favorite actors in Hollywood. Even if she did marry Tom Green. So I was really happy when I got information that she was going to be landing in Los Angeles at LAX. My agency had told me that even though I knew where she was going to be, it didn't mean that it was going to be easy to take her photograph. Everybody said she hates paparazzi and if she sees me with a camera she's going to run, hide her face or call the cops. That just made it even more exciting to try and take her picture. So I arrived at LAX anxious to get her into frame without her seeing me. Thats the best part, taking her picture without her even knowing that I'm there.
It's times like these that I really earn my nickname "Lee Harvey." I set myself up about fifty yards from the place that I expected her to be and waited for her to arrive. I'm usually full of anxiety anyway so it was no surprise that I was nervous. It wasn't like I was going to meet her. I just wanted to take her photograph. As people started to deplane, I spotted her immediately and started photographing her as many times as possible. You could hear my camera's shutter quickly clicking over. And then, she spotted me! Uugh! She's so cute but why does she look like she is going to be driving the limo? And, Why wouldn't she want me to take her picture? Who knows why she hates photographers. But it was too late for her. I had already collected about forty frames and I was really happy. I took a picture of Drew Barrymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment